• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER A2 JACKET

Bombing IP

HI Shawn what is the price of the A2 shown above and what leather would I ask for . Could you show samples of all the leather you have to offer fore the A2 type . I must say it looks outstanding ,it sits perfect on the wearer . Job well done ,I like it a lot .

Rgds Jeff

Shawn Ali

Hi Dear Jeff,

Thanks for your interests please find below leather colours which are available, all these leathers are available in Normal Leather Guage as well as 1.2mm thick Leather Guage, You can inform me of your choice price is very reasonable.

Shawn
Goat Leather Colours.jpg

Dario G.

Great Sawn !!! An absolutely excellent A2 jacket. Good labels, nice cut of the jacket and collar, beautiful leather and its thickness, excellent color of the seams. Just a very personal note: the inner lining, I prefer brown, in my country that color is not used, it brings bad luck, I'm Italian. However good Sawn who puts love and passion in his work, always attentive to user advice. Keep it up'. Sorry for my English.

Shawn Ali

Great Sawn !!! An absolutely excellent A2 jacket. Good labels, nice cut of the jacket and collar, beautiful leather and its thickness, excellent color of the seams. Just a very personal note: the inner lining, I prefer brown, in my country that color is not used, it brings bad luck, I'm Italian. However good Sawn who puts love and passion in his work, always attentive to user advice. Keep it up'. Sorry for my English.
Your English is great... Much Appreciated your kind remarks... That's what I am working for :)

Nickb123

I ordered the one on top (the "Hartmann" version). Saw it on ebay but had a hard time finding it again. It's listed under an alternate Five Star Leather ebay page....f.s.leather I believe.