• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER A2 JACKET

Darhuws

My thoughts entirely,,I have just ordered a dark seal goatskin A1,,the Eastman Capeskin I sold on always felt too fragile,,at this price I don’t need to baby it,
Is capeskin much less robust and delicate than the goatskin? Reading about capeskin on fedora lounge, I thought it was robust, but softer, supple and had a nice drape to it. It's going to be a spring/summer jacket anyway and probably won't get lots of hard wear.

Bombing IP

Durhuws it is like wearing a cardigan I am told you hardly know your wearing it . But it is strong ,it would of not be chosen for flight duty in the 1920s .Look at the cockpit of the aircraft of the day in the 1920 ,not what I would call smooth ergonomics .I am sure you will like it !.

BIP

Darhuws

Durhuws it is like wearing a cardigan I am told you hardly know your wearing it . But it is strong ,it would of not be chosen for flight duty in the 1920s .Look at the cockpit of the aircraft of the day in the 1920 ,not what I would call smooth ergonomics .I am sure you will like it !.

BIP
Thats kind of what I'm after really, and I know I'll love it. I went for the seal brown with olive knits.. Will look great for driving in my green 72 Pontiac Lemans next summer once I get it up and running
Yeah I see what you're saying about it's suitability for that environment!

petermack09

Is capeskin much less robust and delicate than the goatskin? Reading about capeskin on fedora lounge, I thought it was robust, but softer, supple and had a nice drape to it. It's going to be a spring/summer jacket anyway and probably won't get lots of hard wear.
Hi ,,it’s very soft and supple,,feels nice to wear,,but I always felt nervous about damaging it,,it’s been the only jacket I’ve ever owned and felt that way.

ausreenactor

If I wasn't in the tropics I would have by BR A-2 every day. I wear it every night in the accommodation with the AC on full boar.

Everything else is an investment. Same goes for all the original and repro US WWII kit and the imitation guns... Moving them on in eleven years will 'embiggenate' the bank balance.

B-Man2

Agreed.... you’ll have a much better return on your investment selling those , than putting the money you paid for those items in a bank at .005% interest. However, the damn ebay and Pay Pal fees
eat up 14. % of your profit but I know that you’ve already figured that out and are probably looking around for other sales options. If you find a few please let me know because I’m over their crap as well..

Ken at Aero Leather

www.ebay.co.uk

Military Naval Pilot Real Leather Jacket Stand-up Collar Sea Land Flying Boats | eBay
This is trendier fashionable and outclass Jacket, it looks more gorgeous when you wear. It is very new collection for fashion lovers. Colour Dark Brown. "A" Grade Top Quality Genuine Leather Jacket.

www.ebay.co.uk

What's going on here Shawn, haven't you got your own pictures? Stop using Aero's

Last edited:

Officer Dibley

Don’t disagree Grant but it is right to tell people here as some are fawning over a cheap jacket whilst the makers morals are askew. Personally that sort of thing means i would never buy from 5 Star. Backing a forum stalwart over someone promising magic beans today seems right to me.

Shawn Ali

www.ebay.co.uk

Military Naval Pilot Real Leather Jacket Stand-up Collar Sea Land Flying Boats | eBay
This is trendier fashionable and outclass Jacket, it looks more gorgeous when you wear. It is very new collection for fashion lovers. Colour Dark Brown. "A" Grade Top Quality Genuine Leather Jacket.

www.ebay.co.uk

What's going on here Shawn, haven't you got your own pictures? Stop using Aero's
Hi Dear Ken,

Thanks for making my attention, I didn't realize that its your jacket's image, This same image is displayed on I think 50 online stores, I take this as a standard image, If I realized it's specifically yours I definitely would avoid this. Please don't worry images have been updated.

Shawn