• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER A1 JACKET

Thomas Koehle

Finally I also want to post some comments:

when ordering a jacket from 5Star (I got 6 meanwhile) Shawn always made clear UPFRONT what materials he uses respectively asked about my requirements ...

I have never been disappointed with any stuff I got from him and thus think he is an absolute trustworthy person

with my very first order I was too stooooopid to correctly measure and ordered 2 tailor-made jackets to my specs

Shawn asked (very polite) that there might be something wrong with the measurements but I insisted he should stick to the dimensions I have him

long story short - bothjackets where to small but not coz of his fault but off mine

Shawn Ali

Finally I also want to post some comments:

when ordering a jacket from 5Star (I got 6 meanwhile) Shawn always made clear UPFRONT what materials he uses respectively asked about my requirements ...

I have never been disappointed with any stuff I got from him and thus think he is an absolute trustworthy person

with my very first order I was too stooooopid to correctly measure and ordered 2 tailor-made jackets to my specs

Shawn asked (very polite) that there might be something wrong with the measurements but I insisted he should stick to the dimensions I have him

long story short - bothjackets where to small but not coz of his fault but off mine
Dear Mr. @Thomas Koehle

Its always been pleasure to work with you all the times. Thanks for your kind words.

bEST rEGARDS

Shawn

Imuricecreamman

Getting a lot of wear from the a-1 in the milder temperatures.
Screenshot_20200217_101403_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Shawn Ali

I have and order in with Shawn also, there was and issue with the sizing and it was no fault of Shawn or FS. I have to say this man gave absolutely the best customer service ever. He is polite and courteous and very attentive, a man of his word...don't hesitate to order from FS leather.
Hi Dear @cleancut

Thanks for your order also I want to thank you for your trust and suggestions. Its my honor to work with you.

Best Regards

Shawn

daw

I think we ended up concluding it is sheepskin. Extremely soft and comfortable.
Too bad; I'm shopping for the right leather for my next A2-I was hoping you were going to say it was one of the goatskins or horsehides.

Thanks for your reply. Anyway, yours looks really nice!

Otter

Daughter has one and loves it, she wore it almost constantly until November when it got wet and cold. Last 5 weeks she hasn't been out of the house !

LikeASir

I have now a received a very nice A1 jacket from fivestar. I can confirm that there is an extreme chemical smell in the package, you should open it outside. It smells like some lubricant like WD40 or something. There is also some oily stuff on the package, maybe thats it. The jacket itself does not smell chemical, it smells a bit but natural, more like animal, like goat or sheep (makes sense since I have a lamb leather jacket). I think that is a good sign.