• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

FIVESTAR LEATHER A1 JACKET

Shawn Ali

Hi Thanks

Its Tan Colour Capeskin with Seal Brown Knitting and Real Horn Buttons, Leather is light weight 0.8 mm thickness with a semi Aniline drum dyed capeskin leather..

Shawn

Shawn Ali

Important Notice: We are on Our EID Holidays from 12 August 2019 to 15 August 2019, all of your order requests will be proceeded after holidays.

Otter

Shawn has been kind enough to modify his patterns and make an A-1 for my daughter. She is off to University this year to study Software Engineering, so this is a present for her along with a roll of teeny tiny spanners ;).
It is being made in reddish brown capeskin with horn buttons and I am sure he will be along shortly with some photos, thanks again Shawn.

Kennyz

What a great present, Otter! She'll have the coolest jacket on campus!

Ken

Shawn has been kind enough to modify his patterns and make an A-1 for my daughter. She is off to University this year to study Software Engineering, so this is a present for her along with a roll of teeny tiny spanners ;).
It is being made in reddish brown capeskin with horn buttons and I am sure he will be along shortly with some photos, thanks again Shawn.

Shawn Ali

Its Really an Honor to make a jacket for her, I really wish her a very successful future ahead.

Best Regards

Shawn

Otter

Imuri,
That is the same as the one you have ordered, with horn buttons. Very nice glove soft skin and a beautiful colour. Shawn altered the fit a bit for her and did a very smart job on it, she absolutely loves it. In fact she is saving now to buy one of his other jackets.

Imuricecreamman

Imuri,
That is the same as the one you have ordered, with horn buttons. Very nice glove soft skin and a beautiful colour. Shawn altered the fit a bit for her and did a very smart job on it, she absolutely loves it. In fact she is saving now to buy one of his other jackets.

Cool! i didn't see your post above before typing mine. I'm hoping to nail down my sizing in this pattern as the Doniger also tempts me a lot.

The leather on your daughters jacket looks supremely soft and supple which is what I was after in a A-1.

Tell her it looks great on her:)

Imuricecreamman

I'm quite anxious about the sizing, but hopeful that it will fit great. My slightly too big Cooper A-2 has some weird measurements with a 21 inch shoulder and a 47 inch chest. The fivestar has a 19 inch shoulder and a 49,6 inch chest, but I enjoy a slightly boxy fit if I can get the shoulders to work. I'll put up some pictures of the fit once it arrives.

Should have said, his charts are pretty accurate, I ordered a 55J14 from him and it came back as a perfect fit.