FIVESTAR LEATHER A1 JACKET

Thomas Koehle

Finally I also want to post some comments:

when ordering a jacket from 5Star (I got 6 meanwhile) Shawn always made clear UPFRONT what materials he uses respectively asked about my requirements ...

I have never been disappointed with any stuff I got from him and thus think he is an absolute trustworthy person

with my very first order I was too stooooopid to correctly measure and ordered 2 tailor-made jackets to my specs

Shawn asked (very polite) that there might be something wrong with the measurements but I insisted he should stick to the dimensions I have him

long story short - bothjackets where to small but not coz of his fault but off mine

Shawn Ali

Finally I also want to post some comments:

when ordering a jacket from 5Star (I got 6 meanwhile) Shawn always made clear UPFRONT what materials he uses respectively asked about my requirements ...

I have never been disappointed with any stuff I got from him and thus think he is an absolute trustworthy person

with my very first order I was too stooooopid to correctly measure and ordered 2 tailor-made jackets to my specs

Shawn asked (very polite) that there might be something wrong with the measurements but I insisted he should stick to the dimensions I have him

long story short - bothjackets where to small but not coz of his fault but off mine
Dear Mr. @Thomas Koehle

Its always been pleasure to work with you all the times. Thanks for your kind words.

bEST rEGARDS

Shawn

Shawn Ali

I have and order in with Shawn also, there was and issue with the sizing and it was no fault of Shawn or FS. I have to say this man gave absolutely the best customer service ever. He is polite and courteous and very attentive, a man of his word...don't hesitate to order from FS leather.
Hi Dear @cleancut

Thanks for your order also I want to thank you for your trust and suggestions. Its my honor to work with you.

Best Regards

Shawn