• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR D1

Thomas Koehle

Gents,

i just got my new Werber D1 made by @Shawn Ali within less than 10 days from ordering until it arrived at my door in Germany.

Customs had fun to hold it for a day so without them i#d gotten it even earlier.

The jacket is splendid - not as heavy as my ELC B3 but the D1 had a thinner fleece compared to the B3 anyway. Comparing the material of the 5* D1 with my B2 cap from BUZZ RICKSON there is almost no difference.

When ordering i followed the advice of @Flash Badger (well i didn't even know you're on the forum buddy) and tapered the whole thing + shortened the cut for an inch.

Check the photos for details - i'm 100% satisfied ...

Will post fitpics as soon as i'm back home from a bizz-trip

Bs7XmPu.jpg

Vxf5rDc.jpg

tCNiSfm.jpg

XBM30wT.jpg

fJGGGOX.jpg

RpVKZ4z.jpg

yNSCVwb.jpg

ausreenactor

Gents,

i just got my new Werber D1 made by @Shawn Ali within less than 10 days from ordering until it arrived at my door in Germany.

Customs had fun to hold it for a day so without them i#d gotten it even earlier.

The jacket is splendid - not as heavy as my ELC B3 but the D1 had a thinner fleece compared to the B3 anyway. Comparing the material of the 5* D1 with my B2 cap from BUZZ RICKSON there is almost no difference.

When ordering i followed the advice of @Flash Badger (well i didn't even know you're on the forum buddy) and tapered the whole thing + shortened the cut for an inch.

Bs7XmPu.jpg

Vxf5rDc.jpg

tCNiSfm.jpg

XBM30wT.jpg

fJGGGOX.jpg

RpVKZ4z.jpg

yNSCVwb.jpg
Really nice jacket...

Smithy

Gents,

Bs7XmPu.jpg

Vxf5rDc.jpg

tCNiSfm.jpg

XBM30wT.jpg

fJGGGOX.jpg

RpVKZ4z.jpg

yNSCVwb.jpg

I don't know how I missed this the first time around Thomas but that is just awesome! Absolutely love it.

BTW I see you've got a cow/steer hide skin that you use as a rug too ;)

HdKER6A.jpg

Tattoo A2

Anyone know why Five Star has all its AAF sheepskin jackets out of stock for the last few months? Guess the materials are getting scarce.