• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiveStar Bronco A-2

Hey all,
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on a bronco and I was wondering if anybody has bought a new one. I’ve seen the review of them but that was posted awhile ago. I know Shawn has made vast improvements to the Doniger jacket and I was curious as to the state of the Bronco.

Brettafett

Get the Doniger, or hold...
AVI LTHR (the original guy who had the Bronco's made from their WW2 original, and from where FS's copy come from) is having them re-made from their original WW2 Bronco that is being taken apart.
They will also be offering custom lengths and larger sizes... I don't know more, it may be worth emailing and asking them.

Get the Doniger, or hold...
AVI LTHR (the original guy who had the Bronco's made from their WW2 original, and from where FS's copy come from) is having them re-made from their original WW2 Bronco that is being taken apart.
They will also be offering custom lengths and larger sizes... I don't know more, it may be worth emailing and asking them.
Thanks for the heads up.