• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fivestar AN6552

AlexLutov

Great fit, great jacket, it's just more fashionable than the usual g-1 well, I think the sleeves are a little tighter..

AlexLutov

By the way, as for old Кarl and his remarks about sweatpants...now I think I realized that I should change my environment, all in sweatpants, it's a little annoying...

tda003

Nice jacket overall. Give the sleeves some time to self adjust before altering them if that's your plan. FS jammies?

Thomas Koehle

i think you nailed the fit of the jacket 100% - given those sleeves will let away about half an inch in length when breaking in anyway

but those PJs ... - well here in the US the kids wear those PJ-pants to school - and i was so stupid 45 years back to try to impress the chicks with tight jeans (and it worked - sometimes)

Harris_HTM

Resurrecting an old thread: Mark did you order a standard size? May I ask which one as I am planning to order the same jacket? Thanks!

f2002q

Bringing this back from the grave. I‘m looking at G-1 and FiveStar have a ton of options. I’m leaning towards this one, their AN6552. The only changes I would make is using a #10 zipper, like a Conmar.