• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVE STAR latest aquisitions

Thomas Koehle

whilst rearranging my closet (wifey said it's necessary) i counted my 5Star inventory ...

think meanwhile i financed the education in a university of one of @Shawn Ali kids and the pension for 2 of his associates ...

only the number of jackets i currently own (on top of that i had a couple more which i already sold) i a indicator of how satisfied i am with the service and products of Fivestar

That's the "seal' part of the inventory

hbzgVqA.jpg

and these are the brownish jackets

ZBDX2w8.jpg

colors from left to right: ANJ3 in midbrown - "Doniger" A2 in the special tone Shawn offers - G1/M422 in russet (is currently at the seamstress for some patches)

patches on the jackets are made by @ties70 , @Miro and Mr. Steve McNeely

Last edited:

Peter242

Dear Sir,

Just want to share the story of this color Sheepskin, We collect a smaller piece of the Sheepskin from the inner side of the reinforcements on the sleeve for this sheepskin Development to be more proper and authentic WWII Color for this B3 Jacket
View attachment 69520View attachment 69521

here is the smaller piece we separated from its sleeve reinforcement area and repair that area with our existing sheepskin without any signs of damage to the original Jacket and sew the original Sleeve facings on this again
View attachment 69522View attachment 69523View attachment 69524

That will be our new sheepskin will also be available for the Complete B3 Versions in this color as well.

Best Regards

Shawn
A complete B—3 in this Color would be a dream jacket

Members online

Latest posts