• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVE STAR latest aquisitions

Thomas Koehle

been busy for finishing a project in South Carolina but back to Germany since a few weeks

during the last few weeks/months a bunch of jackets from FIVESTAR came in - i think i posted piccies already of the 2 seal-colored ANJ3???

Anyway - here they are again:

ANJ3 in seal - the more A2 inspired style showing the windflap to cover the zipp - slammed some patches on her made by @Miro Miroslav Sekulic - material is premium goatskin in seal, khaki knittings, winered liner

35pIfht.jpg

bUp0qYI.jpg

DnEwxkG.jpg

v1lJjWC.jpg

8JxdNFy.jpg

Another ANJ3 - basically same specs like the one i already described but a thad smaller and with an orange liner + with "USCM" (United States Colonial Marines) patches from the movie ALIEN2 - waiting for a nametag to arrive - the "Bugstomper"-patch was made by a guy named "Steve McNeely"

8mw729p.jpg

NVpUbCY.jpg

ke7cySS.jpg

IUizBoQ.jpg

It is "ANJ-time": ANJ3 in the more G1 characteristics version (basically a G1 less the mouton) in middle brown premium goat - the graining of the jacket is simply awesome - patch done by @Miro

TUDlRII.jpg

Do2pEWw.jpg

W2jdOht.jpg

FSHOFWu.jpg

Finally something completely new from @Shawn Ali : N1 in leather with artwork made by Steve McNeely

li180BF.jpg

More details of the N1 in a separate thread ...

Seikosthlm

been busy for finishing a project in South Carolina but back to Germany since a few weeks

during the last few weeks/months a bunch of jackets from FIVESTAR came in - i think i posted piccies already of the 2 seal-colored ANJ3???

Anyway - here they are again:

ANJ3 in seal - the more A2 inspired style showing the windflap to cover the zipp - slammed some patches on her made by @Miro Miroslav Sekulic - material is premium goatskin in seal, khaki knittings, winered liner

35pIfht.jpg

bUp0qYI.jpg

DnEwxkG.jpg

v1lJjWC.jpg

8JxdNFy.jpg

Another ANJ3 - basically same specs like the one i already described but a thad smaller and with an orange liner + with "USCM" (United States Colonial Marines) patches from the movie ALIEN2 - waiting for a nametag to arrive - the "Bugstomper"-patch was made by a guy named "Steve McNeely"

8mw729p.jpg

NVpUbCY.jpg

ke7cySS.jpg

IUizBoQ.jpg

It is "ANJ-time": ANJ3 in the more G1 characteristics version (basically a G1 less the mouton) in middle brown premium goat - the graining of the jacket is simply awesome - patch done by @Miro

TUDlRII.jpg

Do2pEWw.jpg

W2jdOht.jpg

FSHOFWu.jpg

Finally something completely new from @Shawn Ali : N1 in leather with artwork made by Steve McNeely

li180BF.jpg

More details of the N1 in a separate thread ...
This is a lovely bunch! Just got my first fiveststar jacket and is super happy with the addition. Have Eastman, Toys Mccoys, the Few, Buzz and Real Mccoys repros since before. CONGRATS!

Shawn Ali

Dear Sir,

Just want to share the story of this color Sheepskin, We collect a smaller piece of the Sheepskin from the inner side of the reinforcements on the sleeve for this sheepskin Development to be more proper and authentic WWII Color for this B3 Jacket
DSC_5617.JPG
DSC_5622.JPG

here is the smaller piece we separated from its sleeve reinforcement area and repair that area with our existing sheepskin without any signs of damage to the original Jacket and sew the original Sleeve facings on this again
fleece b3 color.jpeg
first prototype b3 sheepskin redskin.jpeg
fleece b3 original color.jpeg

That will be our new sheepskin will also be available for the Complete B3 Versions in this color as well.

Best Regards

Shawn