• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Star Dubow A-2 anyone??

Imuricecreamman

Here is mine a few months down the road.
IMG_20210708_075059.jpg

Harry Lime

This looks like a great jacket and I'm thinking about ordering one. The cut and drape looks very authentic and the texture of the leather is really nice.

I have an Eastman A-2 Rough Wear 1401-P that I purchased a few years ago. It's a really nice jacket, but even in size 48R I can just barely fit in it. In general I wear a size 48. I'm 6 ft, have broad shoulders and a size 36 waist with a flat stomach. The Eastman fits more like a size 46 and unfortunately they do not offer custom sized jackets (which they really should given their current prices...)

Anyhow, the Dubow looks tempting, because if fit becomes an issue I guess I could just order a custom size one. And for the price it looks like it's hard to beat

PS: If anyone from Five Star is reading this thread, could I make a suggestion for the website? It would be really helpful if the color reproduction of the images of the jackets etc was more accurate...