• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Star B-6

Here it is:

I’ve seen a few people question the size chart though.

FreddyF9

Only if you’re a size 36…… it goes up from there .A 46 is $550.
Yeah but since the size chart is a bit weird the bigger guys will have to pay more, I’m usually a 38-40 and according to that size chart I should pick a 46R :O

Flash Badger

I’m a wee bit disappointed in the sizing. I’m a 43 chest which makes me a 5xl according to the size chart and gives me a 29/30 in back length and going by the price differences takes me up to $610. Not a great cocktail of info so I think I’ll focus on the D1 again.

B-Man2

Shawn’s size charts seem to be misleading . When I ordered a jacket from him . I took the measures off my body as he suggested and then I measured out one of my best fitting jackets .I sent him both sets of measurements and the jacket I received fit perfectly .

flyincowboy

Did the same for my Roughwear I am in the 46 range and he said that i need a bigger size??? which was ordered ...and when i get the jacket the fit was perfect ! the 5star size chart is a little bit misterious to me.

Flash Badger

B Man 2 and Flying Cowboy, did you fellas measure simply your best fitting jacket regardless of style or your best fitting jacket similar to the style your ordering?? What i mean is if your ordering an B3/D1/B6 or some other bulky model do you measure any jacket (A2/trucker/chore coat) that fits well or do you measure one that's similar in bulk to the jacket your ordering?? I'm itching to order a D1 or B6 from Shawn but the online sizing is killing me and info I'm getting in return from 5* is fairly spartan and indirect.

Garry

flyincowboy

First of all try to reach Shawn on Fb You will get a fast answer and help! .I was lost like you are, then i give my body dimensions... he asked me to mesure my best garment, my favorite leather jacket . He will make a pattern with the dimensions provided which will fit you.Do not worry about the size chart .He will tell you the size needed based on your body dimensions and can do modifications while making the jacket...

Last edited:

B-Man2

B Man 2 and Flying Cowboy, did you fellas measure simply your best fitting jacket regardless of style or your best fitting jacket similar to the style your ordering?? What i mean is if your ordering an B3/D1/B6 or some other bulky model do you measure any jacket (A2/trucker/chore coat) that fits well or do you measure one that's similar in bulk to the jacket your ordering?? I'm itching to order a D1 or B6 from Shawn but the online sizing is killing me and info I'm getting in return from 5* is fairly spartan and indirect.

Garry
Hi Gary
I simply measured my best fitting A2 jacket . I don’t think it would have mattered what jacket I measured, as all the measurements of my jackets are all very similar . For example, while I used measurements from an A2 jacket, I did not order an A2 jacket, but rather a different style civilian jacket.

flyincowboy

Got a sample of the leather used for the B6 Just awesome fleece 10mm thick and nice seal brown color!

P1040519.JPG

I know it’s early, but any complaints on the pattern? I’m almost certainly getting one and just wondering if anything should be tweaked