• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Films on tonight in the UK!

NW Carver

Can't believe it - two of my favourite films on at the same time here in the UK, Battle of Britain and Tora, Tora, Tora. :D ....flicking between the two so that I can watch both at the same time...LOLOLOL :D

What's sad is that I have both on DVD already and have seen them loads of times... :lol:

shanghai joe

NW Carver said:
Can't believe it - two of my favourite films on at the same time here in the UK, Battle of Britain and Tora, Tora, Tora. :D ....flicking between the two so that I can watch both at the same time...LOLOLOL :D

What's sad is that I have both on DVD already and have seen them loads of times... :lol:

how about two tellys? that way your fingers won't suffer from repetitive stress syndrome.... :D

hey double the pleasure right?? ;)

Cliff

Tried watching both too !!! The Japanese Navy have just bombed Manston in Kent and sunk Maidstone !!! ;)