• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few pics of the new (to me) Lost Worlds A2

Hobbstc

ButteMT61 said:
Clark J said:
I'm telling you chopper boy,,,you would feel 100% different about the jacket if you just fixed the sleeves!!!The rest looks as if it fits well.And then wear the wheels off of it!!!Just Do it,,you will not hurt it,,,it will only improve the jacket either way!

He has a 41" chest and a size 46 jacket. I think he's smart to get a new one myself :)
I just wish it was too big in a 48 so I could buy it :lol:

What measurements do you need? I just measured it and the measurements listed on the auction were just a little off I think. I'm getting a 25.5/26" chest measurement and 26" sleeves with 19.5/20 shoulders.

Roughwear

With these measurements and your chest size the jacket is too large for you. Selling it is your best option.

ButteMT61

Hobbstc said:
ButteMT61 said:
Clark J said:
I'm telling you chopper boy,,,you would feel 100% different about the jacket if you just fixed the sleeves!!!The rest looks as if it fits well.And then wear the wheels off of it!!!Just Do it,,you will not hurt it,,,it will only improve the jacket either way!

He has a 41" chest and a size 46 jacket. I think he's smart to get a new one myself :)
I just wish it was too big in a 48 so I could buy it :lol:

What measurements do you need? I just measured it and the measurements listed on the auction were just a little off I think. I'm getting a 25.5/26" chest measurement and 26" sleeves with 19.5/20 shoulders.

Hmm. It might fit me. Can you do two things? Get more pics - preferably with the jacket laid out flat, and double-check the numbers again? I'm a 48, but those seem close to what I wear now.

Thanks!

RCSignals

Make sure you measure it on a hard flat surface, zipped up. Hold the leather taught. Use a cloth type tape measure not a yard stick.

Hobbstc

I did 2 of the three. Don't have a cloth tape measure, but I used what I had, one of the floppy metal ones. Anyway, I took pics of the measurements. Zipped up, it measures 20" shoulders (end of epaulet to end), sleeves are 26" from end of epaulet to end of knit, and from right under to pit to pit is 25".

Hobbstc

unclegrumpy said:
ButteMT61 said:
Clark J said:
Yeh but even if he goes crazy in the weight room the odds are he's only going to get bigger.

He'd need HGH to fill a jacket that big!
Or more biscuits and gravy.... :D

Lol, well according to the Army I'm about as heavy as I can be. At 72" I have about 4lbs of wiggle room. Last weigh in I was 199 and max is 200. I've dropped a couple since then.