• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few Kyoto show

MikeyB-17

Some nice lookin' stuff there. I like the Great Escape Special, and the Navy jackets look good. The B-7 looks good on a lady too.

chicken

You're welcome guys. :D

The area near the bottom that says "HURRY HOME HONEY" is their new brand which features jackets made specifically for women, including that B-7 Mikey's talking about. So those russet hide and seal brown A-2s right under the B-7 pics are also designed for women and are supposed to be sexy and flattering.

Pretty cool for guys who need to involve their women to justify their addictions. :lol:

Kinjiro-san has some nice flight jacket collection (as well as other things like boots, jeans and motorcycle jackets) himself, and I find myself surfing around there all the time:

http://www.d2.dion.ne.jp/~yass777/fjcollection.htm

zoomer

chicken said:
...those russet hide and seal brown A-2s right under the B-7 pics are also designed for women and are supposed to be sexy and flattering.

Pretty cool for guys who need to involve their women to justify their addictions. :lol:
Pish-tush. Women just look totally hot in A-2s. Is this not obvious?
HH8001.JPG

T-Bolt

chicken,

Are you fluent in Japanese or do you have to use a translating service to put into English??

Ted

shanghai joe

uh uh depends who's paying for their womin's jkts............. :lol:

shanghai joe

zoomer said:
chicken said:
...those russet hide and seal brown A-2s right under the B-7 pics are also designed for women and are supposed to be sexy and flattering.

Pish-tush. Women just look totally hot in A-2s. Is this not obvious?
HH8001.JPG

depends on what they're wearing beneath their A toots :twisted:

chicken

shanghai joe said:
Ha ha ha, true that.

Ted, I'm a Japanese American who grew up in Tokyo, and I'm very fluent in Japanese. I had no idea it will come in handy this way (in online forums) in my life.

Zoomer, I agree. There is definitely something to be said about women wearing men's jackets, too.

shanghai joe

chicken said:
shanghai joe said:
Ha ha ha, true that.

Ted, I'm a Japanese American who grew up in Tokyo, and I'm very fluent in Japanese. I had no idea it will come in handy this way (in online forums) in my life.

Zoomer, I agree. There is definitely something to be said about women wearing men's jackets, too.

konichiwa, chicken (?)-san!