• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few '38 Aero Evolution

I also took this Few Aero A-2 to Melbourne with the B-2.

I took delivery of this A-2 in March, and wore while in Japan, through the NZ winter, and while in Melbourne for a month.

Like the B-2, it is a Double Coated aniline finish, this a Dark Seal finish.

Neither jacket has had hot water treatment or such like, just the cold beer spillage process, with a touch of mild abuse.

P1020299.jpg

P1020300.jpg

P1020303.jpg

P1020302.jpg

P1020311.jpg

BEVAN

greyhound52

Bevan,
Fantastic looking. Anytime you want to part with this one let me know. BTW I have a brand new GW 16160 aero that needs breaking in looks like you can do a job on an A-2. Too darn hot to wear it here.

John Lever

Bevan that looks amazing. I often wonder if ever get dragged to work by horses like the cowboys in the old western films. I still have the piece of leather that you sent to me and just crushing and twisting it creates permanent surface distressing. The patina of your jacket is from wear and tear and the look is quite different from artificial ageing.
Is this the jacket you weren't happy with at first ?

John Lever said:
Is this the jacket you weren't happy with at first ?

Yes John, at first the Seal was soooooo dark it looked almost black, though with wear and with the base colour showing through it seems to have lightened up,

BEVAN

CBI

I love everything about the jacket, what a great A-2. I want one!!!!!!!! I do have a question and I am not trying to pour any hot water on things .................... I understand this jacket is somewhat new and that you have worn it pretty hard - Cool! What happens after 2 more winters? Will there be any finish left on the leather???? I know The Few jackets are pretty expensive, I would hate to see anyone wanting a new jacket due to heavy wear after such a short time. Again, great jacket in every respect. I am considering trying to get one (through a Japanese proxy of sorts) so just asking the question.

John Lever

You don't need to go through a Japanese proxy. The Few are in fact Real McCoys, based in NZ. Just call them and ask for Paddy, she will help. Be prepared for a long order time though as most of production is on pre-orders from Japan. It can take months to get a jacket depending on the availability of materials and work load.