• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Patch

Tylbor

1d81d5516ce4.jpg

a126295f4dd9.jpg

04c5da62f834.jpg

9ea74037496c.jpg

Love all and all these made by myself
Very cool. What’s the second patch?

Flightengineer

Very cool. What’s the second patch?

Thanks.

It's ATC - Air Transport Command patch

More about it here
https://www.vintageleatherjackets.org/threads/my-atc-hump-jacket.24296/

And here

Edward

I never really have a favorite patch per se but since acquiring this original A-2 flight jacket with this patch I would have to say it has become my favorite… Maybe because it has an almost Native American artistry feel to it and I am part Native American Indian.
I have only found one photo of it in theater and there is very little info on these guys.

2nd BS 22nd BG (5th AF) stationed in Australia then eventually New Guinea . The 22nd bomb group had a number of the first production and prototype B-26 Marauders… Which you can imagine were quickly grounded! LOL! They switched to B-25s then eventually back to the B 26 and then eventually flew B-24 liberators

Famous for bomb runs on Japan, Leyte and Luzon. They Softened the Philippine island of Leyte for the coming massive naval invasion.
808974A0-077D-44E1-8D51-353BCCAF6959.jpeg
7819FF72-4BB9-4114-9427-19C830607BB0.jpeg

bseal

tdbutzbaugh

It is not for sale. I had it custom made.
If you have more made, I will buy some from you. Or if you can refer me to the custom maker, that’s just as good. I’m a huge Michigan football (& Tom Harmon) fan. That’s the coolest patch I’ve ever seen. Thanks.