• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F-1 Heated Flight Suit for sale on Dutch auction site

Edward

here is mine...minimal damage on the cuffs and a few pulls and tears around but I don't think it was worn much if at all. might even have been a DOA.
I wanted one for a long time and now that I do I'm ho-hum about it. difficult to display. its big. size 42 so it would fit me if I dared lol!

its a neat item to have in the collection but not as exciting or as much fun to own as I thought it would be. perhaps one day I'll get a full size mannequin for it but with all the torso and heads I already have its starting to get weird. if I ever do bring home a date she might walk right back out the door after entering...

BlueBunnyFront.jpg
BlueBunnyBack.jpg
BlueBunnyBackHanger.jpg
BlueBunnyCuffs.jpg
BlueBunnyDamage.jpg
BlueBunnyTag.jpg
BlueBunnyZip.jpg

Last edited:

Edward

Where you you come up with this stuff!! :D :D
big pinup girl fan... well, big fan of girls... and pinup... and George Petty.... interestingly enough after Hugh Hefner decided his magazine STAG Party with a cartoon deer as the mascot wasn't going to fly off the shelves like he dreamed about ("Stag" was used by men's adventure magazine that warned him they would protect their trademark) he decided the Playboy Bunny was a better character and he was inspired by that very pinup by George Petty. He ended up buying the original painting and its hanging on the walls of the mansion.

stagbunny.jpg