• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELMC by Gary Eastman

Shropshire-lad

You're making me ask... which hide?

My Copper Rough & Toughs are going on 3 (I think?) years and I love 'em. Probably should have down-sized a half size, but my hiking socks make up the difference well.
I use “Superfeet” inserts in my Redwings..... they do a low volume insert that improved the fit no end on mine. No - I’m not on commission

Micawber

I was just referring to the marketing name RW gives their boot hides -- mine are the Copper Rough & Tough; basically nubuck, but they have a great patina.

So yours are the Black Harness & Amber Harness? Or is the black the Charcoal Rough & Tough?

Names that would not be out of place for certain types of leather appliance's ....or so I am led to believe :D

Dany McDonald

So yours are the Black Harness & Amber Harness? Or is the black the Charcoal Rough & Tough?

Chandler,

There are no names on the labels, but the color matches the names you mentioned. I've had the brown ones resoled last year, everything else seems like it's going to last another 10.

D