• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELMC by Gary Eastman

London Cabbie

Watch “ELMC” on Vimeo:

Sent from Stuarts iPhone.
83B9D41D-7B67-42D0-BEE4-5E009F6EF8D3.png

Shropshire-lad

“Suede” finished jacket + Large, juicy, fly/moth impacting leaving it’s contents on said garment = one frustrated hipster tryin’ to get the stuff off, then getting suicidal ‘cos his grand plus purchase to look cool suddenly looks like a baby’s nappy after a bad wash..... or am I being cynical?

mulceber

Really have trouble imagining this was worth ELC’s time. There isn’t anything particularly interesting about it. They’re just presenting the same image of bikers we’ve all been getting since the ‘70s or earlier. For all the money they spent on this, they could just have had a sale instead. :rolleyes:

Micawber

“Suede” finished jacket + Large, juicy, fly/moth impacting leaving it’s contents on said garment = one frustrated hipster tryin’ to get the stuff off, then getting suicidal ‘cos his grand plus purchase to look cool suddenly looks like a baby’s nappy after a bad wash..... or am I being cynical?

Yes, you are being almost as cynical as me, carry on :D

I will go further and opine that it is simply a load of pretentious bollocks.