• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Seal Horse/Steer?? - With GRAIN!! Undecided...

ausreenactor

Gents..

Some of you may be aware of the recent sell out. Managed to offload a B-3, RW 1401-P, BR Patched L-2B and a B-15A(Mod). Four went and three bought?? One was a shonky bugger who bid me up bit by bit to my max, then let it slide. Had an opportunity to readjust the bid when the seller altered the US$0.10 Airmail to Australia to cost. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and he shipped for free in the end. So a second BR L-2 on the way. RM Skyline L-2B and this little number arrived today! Surprised me. Was going to 'flip it' and make a couple of bucks(but given recent bidding - probably not). So looks like it will take the place of my Aero Seal I traded a few years back. Only my second seal. Even has a decal like the Aero. Please marvel at the grain...I know I did. Has the whiz bang repro Crown Zipper. Unlike my other ELC 40's this one is a bit more roomy...

Strongest smell of any A-2 I have ever purchased. Please offer opinion and criticism..Won't tell you the price I got it for...but karma flooded through the front door and shone on me this week!!

HouseWarhorse1.jpg

HouseWarhorse2.jpg

HouseWarhorse3.jpg

And please excuse the dust, the wife is busy with the lad...and I am strictly mowing and pest control.

Regards...

Couchy!!

ausreenactor

Re: ELC Seal Horse - With GRAIN!! Couchy's wrinkled venture!!

Had a bit of a trial wear last night...not a fan of the collar...Probably on eBay in the next few days...Awesome hide though...

Couchy

duke

Don't do it! It is a great jacket-just wear it and mold the collar or lift it up. I have an Eastman and the collar is similar or the same. Same look to the hide as well. The jacket is a keeper. Duke

Tim P

stand collars are a royal pain. Simple collars like that can be moulded to shape.

Curahee

Have the same jacket and couldn't be happier with it, yours has even more grain than mine. I would keep it
as your "basic" jacket and before you know it a year has come and gone and the jacket looks stunning

ausreenactor

Just listed her on eBay...still not convinced it is horse?? Grain instantly pleases though....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=012

Buy It Now...otherwise it stays...have to make some money on the dang Perry...what a loss
that looks like being...Bestest thing I have thrown over my shoulders!!

Have at it!!

A

Anonymous

I have to say I reckon it is steer. But I also think it'll break in very nicely.

You might want to pul it and give it some time. Generally you don't lose money on a nearly new and broken in but not broken jackets.

J_H