• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC RW 27752 Question

OldNick

Hi

Back in 2016 I bought an ELC RW 27752 from a central London stockist, (American Classics in 7 Dials) are there any markings on the jacket that would show the year ELC actually made it, the sleeves and the pockets are made from different shades and grain of leather and I'd like to find out a little more about the jacket.

Thought i'd try the forum before approaching ELC about this.

Thanks

jerome35

You should have the inside label and the pocket label.

Have you got a picture of your jacket?

Thomas.m

According to the Lot no. on pocket tag you can estimate the manufacture year of your jacket. Of course Gary of ELC knows it’s exact manufacture year if you can tell him the lot no.

foster

An ELC 27752 I bought from Gary in 2013 had a lot number 1325 on the tag in the pocket. I do not know if the 13 at the start of 1325 was for the year of production, but it could be.

Thomas.m

An ELC 27752 I bought from Gary in 2013 had a lot number 1325 on the tag in the pocket. I do not know if the 13 at the start of 1325 was for the year of production, but it could be.

My lot number is 07xxx, but it was bought in about 2005, I’m not that sure whether there is any relationship between the lot no. and manufacture year