• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC RW 27752 in 46 extra long

stanier

Lengths are cool and looks good apart from that ELC Roughwear collar. Sorry but that needs sorting. And the 1970's Elvis style flipped up back bit is not the way to go, IMHO. Unless you're trying to be "The Fonz". Unsnap it and sit on it and flatten it is probably the best way forward, of course and again, IMHO. ELC pics always look great, but customer jackets invariably look like they need work.

Lord Flashheart

Nice Roughwear there Showerfan and a great fit.

I've found the graphite pencil trick on a couple of sticky zips I've had works well. On door locks too. Probably an HB or B not a 2H... but maybe an artists or carpenters graphite pencil ?

Showerfan

Thanks! and of course, it just gets better and better with wear. Been sporting it often on the Ducatis, and I suspect the wind helps shape the collar and the shotgun-spray of dead bugs around the shoulders gives it a great patina!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts