• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC RW 27752 in 46 extra long

bn1966

Looks great..just right! Collar un-snapped best IMHO. Best way to break it in is to wear the hell out of it including wet and dry weather to help it to mould to your shape and give the ‘ few missions under my belt’ appearance.

JimO

Of course my buddy "Ace" votes for the duck...

Ace.jpg

Officer Dibley

Congrats. Lovely jacket, hide & fit but i personally don’t “get” the mass love for the Roughwear collar. Give me a Doniger or Cable collar any day. It’s like looking at someone with a huge nose or massive zit, I can’t help but focus on it to the detriment of everything else that is good.
Horses for courses if you’ll forgive the pun ;)
As long as you are happy, nothing else matters right. And no amount of thumbs up ( or down) on here should affect your happiness.
Dave

Serghei87

It works. BR L-2A gave hell until I did the pencil thing.
How is this process?? Never heard of this pencil lead way before

I have same issue with my Crown zipper of ELC and its really annoying when i wanna close it. I dont understand how they keep selling these zippers on their jackets if they are not good :/

Showerfan

On this issue, I got a “Tailgunner” from SimmonsBilt, and the zip has the AM crown on it. It’s easily the smoothest and tightest zip I have ever used. Never even a hint of a problem, it zips up like a hot knife through butter.

What does that AM stand for? I see it on escape whistles, as well.