• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Roughwear B3 old version

Southoftheborder

Some sellers don't know the market so just Google an item and post a price based on that.
I think eBay shops and traders should have a separate site from private sellers. But sometimes private sellers can be dodgy. I bought an ELC B3 listed as mint and unworn, I returned it as it was clearly neither of both...worn and dirty.
Yahoo is my choice

How do you buy jackets on Yahoo? The last time I visited them was well before dial up modems became obsolete.

ausreenactor

Jackets are holding value. The unbuilt LS gun model kits I was picking up 12 or 13 years ago for under a $100 are hitting $1000 now? When they pop up.... :(

DNF Export, Buyer are a couple of options. Buyer won't lower values so expect duties...

MaydayWei

You need to use a browser such as Chrome to translate for you. I use a proxy bidder service who bids, packs and ships.
Never paid any taxes or duty.

^ Best advice there is if you want RMC or other Japanese stuff; real tough to find outside the land of the rising sun; unless you're willing to pay a big markup