• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC repro gordon & ferguson m-422a

Todd Zirkle

What is the sizing on this in 48",(by that I mean Pit to Pit Measurement)? What year did they stop making it with the "Blond" Collar? I am 46-1/2" Chest with a 42 waist,will it be trim or tight,with a Pit 2 Pit Measurement of 25".

Skip

Todd, might need more info. Are you talking of a specific jacket you've seen somewhere, i.e. eBay etc if so posting the link would help. If you talking about a brand spanking new jacket off the ELC order list, there may be a few members here who may know these things but you would really be best served sending an email enquiry to Eastman Leather.

Pilot

Saw one in 48“ on Fleebay recently with a blond collar..Yes dimensions were missing...

Todd Zirkle

Yeah That's the one I was talking about.I was wondering what the differences (if any!!!!) were between old production and new production ELC Products.