• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Poughkeepsie AN-J-4.

Carl

Just a couple of pics i have on my phone. I will get some detailed pics taken later if thats ok ?
20170805_102726.jpg
20170805_102828.jpg

B-Man2

Carl
Sweet looking jacket.
Your right, it will be interesting to see how Eastmans version stands up against yours.
Thanks for posting.

falcon_ib

Carl, that jacket is absolutely beautiful. I notice on the tag it reads 38R, does that mean AN-J-4's were made in short and long sizes too?
Thanks for sharing!

Evan

Carl

Carl, that jacket is absolutely beautiful. I notice on the tag it reads 38R, does that mean AN-J-4's were made in short and long sizes too?
Thanks for sharing!

Evan
Looks can be deceiving unfortunately , there are some small but significant issues with the devil that is my ANJ .
Stitching is coming undone at the collar ! And some moulting !! :eek:

Carl

Evan , sorry fi
Thanks for sharing!
Evan , sorry for the delay in replying to your question . Having looked at the Class 13 catalog , there is no mention of these being procured in Short Regular or Long .
Very strange indeed
20181216_101900.jpg