• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Popup store London 2018

Greg Gale

So, who is going? Please share as many photos, fit pics and measurements as you can with those of us who can't make it there.

I wonder how the price increases since last year will impact the No. of jackets sold.

Boyo

Are there ever factory seconds, or returns available? it would seem impossible that every jacket made is perfect. does anyone know how Eastman handle these "mistakes"

Southoftheborder

Are there ever factory seconds, or returns available? it would seem impossible that every jacket made is perfect. does anyone know how Eastman handle these "mistakes"

Don't know, but they sent me one once. I sent it back and I don't know what they did with it. They don't have a sale page like most places to shift them.

MeachamLake

I'll be going next Friday to pick up my custom made M-422A :D Exciting times indeed.

This time next year they'll be charging an entrance fee at the rate we're going!

gav

I went today. Tried on several.
Redskin B-3
House B-6
ELC B-10
New winter lined RW A-2

All beautiful of course. Loved the lined A-2 and B-6. New leather is something to behold, maybe not for everyone.

Bought some buzz rickson 1943 service shoes.

Can’t afford jackets

blackrat2

There is a pic on Instagram of Quartermaster rack, wasn’t that the place for “cheaper” items

s4rmark

My good lady and myself went on a jolly up to the big smoke yesterday. We did visit the pop up shop and I tried on two jackets, a Buzz Ricksons B-15D and the elite series 23rd fighter group A-2, fell in love with both but £1299 for the A-2!! Came away empty handed. They didn’t have many USAAF sheepskins or original maker A-2’s , worth a visit but wow those prices! Last year I ordered a M422a at the shop and paid considerably less than the price now.

B-Man2

My good lady and myself went on a jolly up to the big smoke yesterday. We did visit the pop up shop and I tried on two jackets, a Buzz Ricksons B-15D and the elite series 23rd fighter group A-2, fell in love with both but £1299 for the A-2!! Came away empty handed. They didn’t have many USAAF sheepskins or original maker A-2’s , worth a visit but wow those prices! Last year I ordered a M422a at the shop and paid considerably less than the price now.

Sounds like ELC is slowly pricing themselves out of the Western market. They lost a few sales from guys right here on the forum.

bn1966

Went & enjoyed it last year, have a Monarch contract A-2 that's just began break in purchased from ELC in the spring. Might be 'priced out' though the way things are going...then again maybe not if the 'want' is strong enough :)