• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC or Aero B-3 pictures please!!

escorpion_72

I'm thinking of getting a B-3, but I have difficulties deciding which one to get.
Monotone, duotone or the Redskin....
Please post pictures wearing your B-3 so that I can make up my mind ;)

Thanks in advance,

Escorpion_72

Grant

Here's a couple photos of the ELC Rough Wear B-3:
ELCB-3.jpg

ELCB-3back.jpg

Chandler

Grant, do you treat the sheepskin (outer) with anything? I like the richness of the hide's color.

Chandler

Hawkeye

That ELC redskin is gorgeous, I especially like the streaking, which I assume is caused by hand application of the dye?

Grant

Yeah, the finish is hand applied and has that uneven modelled look.

Hi Chandler,
No, I've done nothing to the jacket except wear it for a couple winters now.

I'm in hot and sticky Beijing prepping a job for the olympics and the thought of wearing sheepskin or any winter jacket is a distant memory right now!! Brought an A-2 with me but it's just hanging in the closet.

Clark J

Here's mine.This is an older Aero because it still has the coarser sherling.Picked it up from Aero off the used Aero page,it even has a WW2 Talon..sz 46 fits great!!
010-3.jpg

Hawkeye

I just remembered, I had a size 40 ELC B-3 for a very short time last year and had some shots on photobucket. It was a nice jacket, I thought the "russet" horsehide facings looked a bit too purplish for my tastes though.
100_0755.jpg

100_0746.jpg

100_0754.jpg