• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Monarch 23378 A-2 42

mulceber

Hello gents (& ladies)... I am back to considering letting this go.
Its not been worn much and has not been tampered with in any way. Its an incredible jacket and this particular batch of Warhorse is crazy good.
I dont want to 'give it away', but do understand its not a 'brand new' jacket... Although it is in relatively new condition.
Pet free & smoke free home.
If anyones tempted, pls pm me.

@Kermit3D, surely you could use a russet A-2 jacket, couldn't you? :D

Last edited:

Brettafett

Just clarify, seeing as Ive had some queries...

The lighter russet jacket was an off-the-rack 42 I tried for fit. I returned it, for a new build, a regular 42 with for 0.5" added to sleeves and which was made from the last of the batch of a crazy good 'vintagey' warhorse (as far as I know, nether of the above particular leathers are available anymore)....

So this the jacket I currently have, the one that was reviewed above, and am considering selling.
It just feels a touch roomy for me in the body. Pedantic maybe, but I have 3 other jackets that fit me better (and more on the way)...
Its still relatively new and not been worn much.

Shoulder to shoulder - 18” (just a hair over)
Pit to pit front - 22”
Pit to pit back - 22” just
Sleeve (along the outer curve) - 26.5”
Back length incl knit 25.75” to 26”

Not actively advertising it, just wanted to gauge interest.

Brettafett

Some updated pics.
This is now going on the For Sale page and also on ELCs Classifieds...
Thanks
P1270532.JPG

P1270534.JPG
P1270536.JPG
P1270535.JPG
P1270537.JPG
P1270540.JPG
P1270543.JPG
P1270539.JPG

Brettafett

Not at all Burt...
Im not desperate to sell it, so this wont go on Ebay. If it keeps the other jackets company, thats fine.