• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC messenger bag

MikeyB-17

I may be half a scat behind, but just noticed this on ELC's site. The sort of thing I could find a use for, but here we go again, four hundred quid? I don't like it that much.

Smithy

It's a good looking bag but that's a ridiculous price for a canvas shoulder bag. Have a shufti on the web Mikey, you'll find something similar if not even the same design for a fraction of the price. And you can tart it up yourself doing some stenciling if you like as well - good way to pass some isolation time!

MikeyB-17

What I really want is a nicely beaten up leather bag of some sort Tim. I’m not desperate, it’s one of those things I sort of fancy that’ll turn up one of these days when I’m not looking for it. If that was a sensible price I might’ve thought about it, but I’m not rich or Japanese. :)

Smithy

You could get a natural leather bag Mikey. One of my wife's handbags is made of the stuff and it's aged beautifully. It started off a sort of caramel colour and has aged and darkened to wonderfully woody tones.

I'm tempted to get a bag myself in the stuff because it ages so beautifully.

MikeyB-17

Yeah I already have my eye on a wallet in that stuff, I was a gnat’s away from getting one from Pike Brothers not long ago. It does look fantastic when it’s picked up some patina.

Smithy

Don't forget you could probably get Shawn to make you one to whatever design you want and in natural leather.

He made one of those US bone dome bags in leather just recently for Thomas and it looks terrific.

2BM2K

Wested Leather make a leather Indy/gasmask bag;

And have a 10% discount at present with code STAYHOME ;

Members online

Latest posts