• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Luftwaffe 44 going cheapish..

Pilot

Apologies, I am no more active on the Crapolabay... please advise what „ sniping“ is all about... sorry but I am lost.

s4rmark

It’s done by a proxy service , automatically puts in a bid in at the last nano second. Quicker than the human element could do it.

Pilot

It’s done by a proxy service , automatically puts in a bid in at the last nano second. Quicker than the human element could do it.
OK... but again... one can also do it manually and put its highest price in the last few seconds... if its not enough be it... but it also works if its high enough....
Anyway, „win some loose some...“ welcome in Crapola world... we all know its all biased....or stop dreaming...

Heisenberg

I am a collector of dinky toys and I no longer count the time that auctions have passed under my nose ... now I work like Brice the council

ausreenactor

There is only one thing I loathe more.. The 'Seller ended the Listing because the item is no longer available'.
Even more so when the items have been flagged here by the seller! Downright disgusting behaviour. All to get out of eBay fees after taking a lowballer offer.

Heisenberg

here is one of my windows ... French Dinky and Corgi Toys

Heisenberg

There is only one thing I loathe more.. The 'Seller ended the Listing because the item is no longer available'.
Even more so when the items have been flagged here by the seller! Downright disgusting behaviour. All to get out of eBay fees after taking a lowballer offer.

I know ... I know .:eek::mad:

Heisenberg

thanks for your appreciation , ausreenactor ... I am French and please excuse my little English language my friends ;)

Saint-ex

Plus... all private purchased jackets were seal or russet... never ever black...
No LW pilot ever wore black ( black was considered as a bad omen or as a bad luck attraction ).
All LW leather items were russet or seal ... never black...( boots, shoes, map cases, belts , navigation cases , issued leather jackets... some where blue , dark grey or white ..but never black.)

I just reread "Le Grand Cirque" in it's last edition, I had a 1949 edition, and there is a chapter which was not in the original edition, about pilots of 262 who come to surrender and Clostermann talk about "leurs magnifiques blousons de cuir noir que nous leur envions - their magnificent black leather jacket that we envy them".