• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Kit Bags

Persimmon

Yes Alan thats correct 224 for the "painted" , an extra £80 for a patch and a bit of stencilling . £149 reasonable ??? its been a while since i looked on the site and just couldnt believe the prices :(

Now Carl.
Don’t be knocking the pricing policy of Eastman here.

They are a British company by all accounts etc etc etc etc etc and a moderator or two might think you are a bad sort for being so negative.

I sold mine ( sat in a wardrobe for years almost unused ) for £45 to a forum member in the last couple of weeks which I was happy to do.

Carl

Wheres the shaking your head " emoji" ?
As for pricing policy , maybe thats for another thread another day :rolleyes:

And as for me being a bad sort !!!:eek: Who knows !! ;):D

Greg Gale

Now I’m really thinking about getting one from SoF and painting it. Not sure how much I could use it though...

stanier

I’d really like a SoF one and have a 4th fighter Group patch painted on it. Any pointers on who could do that at reasonable cost and in reasonable time?

Cheers

Smithy

I’d really like a SoF one and have a 4th fighter Group patch painted on it. Any pointers on who could do that at reasonable cost and in reasonable time?

Cheers

I'm painting a 4th FG eagle on mine. Happy to post how I'm doing it. I'm not an expert like Ties but after doing my "El P'sstofo" T-shirt I reckon the 4th boxing eagle shouldn't be too hard to do. I've already made the stencil for it.

stanier

I'm painting a 4th FG eagle on mine. Happy to post how I'm doing it. I'm not an expert like Ties but after doing my "El P'sstofo" T-shirt I reckon the 4th boxing eagle shouldn't be too hard to do. I've already made the stencil for it.

Yes please Smithy, let’s see your pics as you go. Much appreciated.

Smithy

No problem Stanier. I should be onto it in the next couple of days as I'm just finishing up the T-shirt.

And Carl many thanks for posting the interior pocket arrangement on the originals. I am happy to say that the pocket arrangement is the same on the SoF bags as on originals so it would seem the SoF bag is the more accurate reproduction overall. And at £40 compared to £149, well all I'll say is that I'm very pleased I picked the one I bought!

A2 B3au

I'm awaiting my SoF bag it's been around a fortnight and I've got all the stenciling equipment and been planning this for weeks but it's a gonna be a lazy holiday topic but I been keen to see your efforts smithy as ties is the man when it comes to diy art on garments projects.. £40 all day long there's no chance I'd pay a hundred pounds for a bag