• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC is doing better than some may think

ausreenactor

And if you ever need to flip it, because it has 'shrunk' or something else, you know they will hold their value.

John Lever

I know they sell through Mash in Japan but they are not in the same league as McCoys, Buzz Ricksons or Freewheelers. Sale prices for ELC at auction are a fraction of the others that's why I buy them !

Pilot

JL :”Sale prices for ELC at auction are a fraction of the others that's why I buy them !....”

Agree with all...especially with am...but thats second hand market...not new from catalogue.
I thought we discuss their prices and increases for new jackets...not second hand ELC.

John Lever

JL :”Sale prices for ELC at auction are a fraction of the others that's why I buy them !....”

Agree with all...especially with am...but thats second hand market...not new from catalogue.
I thought we discuss their prices and increases for new jackets...not second hand ELC.
I have never seen any shops selling new ELC jackets on Rakuten. I mention second hand prices to reflect that Eastman is not as highly regarded in Japan as the other makers stated. I just don't think they have the reputation that others like McCoys have.

Pilot

I have never seen any shops selling new ELC jackets on Rakuten. I mention second hand prices to reflect that Eastman is not as highly regarded in Japan as the other makers stated. I just don't think they have the reputation that others like McCoys have.
They have two outlets in Japan , Mash is only one of them. Mash has a shop you can visit. Same for the other one....
They have four outlets in PRC and two in Taiwan.
They have two shops in Seoul, one is approx. 10 minutes from my ( Korea ) home.
See the ELC stock list.
ELC Korea prices are in pair with TRMcCs.

On top of all this they sell via internet....
Agree that quality of make and materials are by far below TRMcC’s and BR.
Agree that almost never on Rakuten and Buyee...Yahoo... but sometimes on Etsy ( PRC Website).

Note... when I write “ have” I mean are available in these outlets...:)

Last edited: