• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Fenland merino d1

bn1966

Nice jacket! D-1 (ELC) is the only shearling I own these days. Found everything else too bulky & warm since global warming :)

Smithy

global warming :)

We had 17 Celsius today which is unheard of. I just drove back at 2100 this evening and it was still 15 degrees outside and the Northern Lights are going. First time I've seen them when it's this warm. Watching them standing outside in only a T-shirt is quite a novelty!

A2 B3au

Very nice John ..I’ll have it for 170 pounds no worries... I seem to recall being stung for some kind of customs tax whenever I’ve purchased from Japan which is a deterrent

A2 B3au

I was taxed when I used mash and the auction site. Both times a card was delivered advising of customs charges I had to pay in order to collect my goods ..

asiamiles

Nice find, John. I'd have probably grabbed it if I'd seen it, even though I have a Buzz D-1 and if it's a large medium it might have been a tad too big for me...would be interesting to compare measurements to my Buzz.

John Lever

Here's the zip I have been told it could be WW2
20191005_185252.jpg
20191005_185312.jpg

Pilot

Looks like...
Still a lot of WW2 and Korea original stuff around in Japan and Korea...especially spares...also for clothing.