• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Devon Fleece Irvin

coalman

These jackets have been around for a few years now but I have never seen any come up for sale on the 2nd hand market as have been keeping an eye open for a 48 inch, so wondering are they that rare?

John Lever

I have seen several they come up for sale quite frequently at prices well below factory cost. Note that some of them have separate cuffs sewn on as did originals but not very well imo. One of mine had quite large bald patches from new !

coalman

Not good quality control which is very unusual for ELC.
Might have more chance finding an original Size 8 jacket than a ELC one lol

B-Man2

I remember someone posting long ago that the fleece on these was course and scratchy and not like the normal fleece on an ELC .

Pilot

Try before you buy! BR B-10 s vary in the itch scale from contract to contract.
Normal... BR does not have real Alpaga anymore in their B-10....since recently 1-2 years...
Only RMcC‘s,GW and Aero have... no others..., Others use synthetic materials or blends with synthetic materials.
Hence the itching...

Last edited:

coalman

Hi John, I am sure you will understand I am not posting that information LOL. Are you considering selling one of your own or know of one?