• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC B-2 flight cap - anyone got one ?

Carl

phwoar-gif-4.gif

Officer Dibley

That's much better than a B-2 and suits you to a tee.

BTW I've never worn an A-2 with a Tattersall shirt but I really like the look of it, must try that one of these days.

Interesting. TBH, i always wear my A-2’s with a collared shirt. Tattersall, Barbour, Tyrwhitt or Viyella. Wearing an A-2 with a t-shirt means all the grease and grime from your neck rubs off on the leather and cotton and marks the jacket for life. I’d rather my washable shirt collar take the hit.
Plus, Whilst i’m not in Micawber’s league, i’m aspiring to be a very dapper gent !! :cool:

Last edited:

B-Man2

Interesting. TBH, i always wear my A-2’s with a collared shirt. Tattersall, Tyrwhitt or Viyella. Wearing an A-2 with a t-shirt means all the grease and grime from your neck rubs off on the leather and cotton and marks the jacket for life. I’d rather my washable shirt collar take the hit.
Plus, Whilst i’m not in Micawber’s league, i’m aspiring to be a very dapper gent !! :cool:
Both of you jokers could be the poster boys for Dapper Magazine!;)

Micawber

Interesting. TBH, i always wear my A-2’s with a collared shirt. Tattersall, Tyrwhitt or Viyella. Wearing an A-2 with a t-shirt means all the grease and grime from your neck rubs off on the leather and cotton and marks the jacket for life. I’d rather my washable shirt collar take the hit.

Crikey, does that mean I have to make an extra special effort for our up and coming speshul day?

Otter

Had an Eastman Roughwear, I reckon they came up about 1/2 size small. The first one was changed out without a problem, second one I had for a couple of years. Sold it on as it was way too warm for most conditions. No gripes or complaints with the quality.

bn1966

I've had two B-2 caps both from ELC, moved both on due to our UK climate..wore them with flight nylon rather than leather....car wise I've settled on a 595 Fiat Abarth to get my jollies.

Officer Dibley

And i yours Sir ! :cool: A far better topic than my original. Although never say never: i like Mikey’s idea of wearing one with one of my L-2A’s ........

MikeyB-17

And i yours Sir ! :cool: A far better topic than my original. Although never say never: i like Mikey’s idea of wearing one with one of my L-2A’s ........
I get the blame for everything around here! ;) I don’t recall suggesting anything of the sort. However, if it’s good enough for Bob Mitchum...
EB21599F-AA73-4C64-8798-6D711ADF3752.jpeg