• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC B-10

Dany McDonald

This comment comes a bit late in the process...but man this ELC B-10 is nice! The color is spot on and for once the knits color are also spot on for that contract.

Kudos for ELC to actually show an original with the copy.

D

Grant

Looking at the shaved alpaca lining, color of the mouton collar, and pocket flap shape, I'd bet that's a Buzz Rough Wear B-10, not an Eastman Rough Wear.

Griffon_301

If ever a ELC B-10 will show up for sale used and in my size, I will be surely tempted to add it to my collection, but owning a ELC B-15 and B-15a already I see no real desire getting a new one...
But I am sure the B-10 is a nice jacket in its own right...

Officer Dibley

Forgot to post pics of after the patches were sewn on

1C78C487-2731-472A-A16F-3F9E824353CE.jpeg

7A95BDE3-BE0E-4455-9CE4-45CFFBD5781A.jpeg

277FE043-BA4C-4E05-ACC2-9DBBE3E06F78.jpeg

Officer Dibley

No Steve. I’m not there yet but am sewing leather. Eastman did it. I sent it to get the name tag put on (to cover the undightly tape glue from when i removed the previous owners name) and sent the Miroslav patch and asked if they'd put it on for the cost of stitching. They did (and didn’t charge).