• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC B-10

Officer Dibley

No comment - just a photo

1514ECE3-71FD-485B-9C0F-71553925129E.jpeg

Lorenzo_l

Züri-See? (Lake of Zürich?)
Very nice...Thx for sharing.

Hi Brice,

Thanks! That is the south-west coast of the UK, near Exeter, where I used to live and fly (for pleasure only) until 2017. Now based in France, right at the border with Switzerland. I fly small airplanes out of Annemasse, France currently.

B-Man2

Y
So soft and flexible. Collar doesn’t make you look daft like an Irvin , B-3 etc. You can move your head (to scan the skies for the Hun in the sun..)
Just a little fragile though
The collar is not to bad , but your a 46 same as me and big guys tend to look just a bit like the “ Michelin Man” :)

Micawber

When I was much younger and somewhat [ok a lot] lighter than my present older man self one of my favourites used to be an original B-10, I liked it and wore it a lot. There's no way I could squeeze into it, or the B15A I also wore now, not that I would want to even they did still fit. Do I see a decent repro on my horizon ...hmmm....

Pilot

Hi Brice,

Thanks! That is the south-west coast of the UK, near Exeter, where I used to live and fly (for pleasure only) until 2017. Now based in France, right at the border with Switzerland. I fly small airplanes out of Annemasse, France currently.
Wow! nice...
Will be in Evian in 3 weeks.( not b/c of the water...)
Maybe see you overhead...

Last edited: