• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC, Aero, or... ?

John Lever

Just like waiting for a bus....

Southoftheborder

That's bonkers, and it's the same member bidding it up..... You can't see if a bidder seems to have a relationship with the seller from their bidding history anymore as eBay becomes more opaque with every passing year.

Pilot

First WPG is back on because the buyer was from outside UK.(UK auction only)
Back on now but approaching new retail cost

An non UK bidder cannot even bid…( a friend tried…) another reason to leave greasebay, hence shilling by the seller.

John Lever

An non UK bidder cannot even bid…( a friend tried…) another reason to leave greasebay, hence shilling by the seller.
I don't think there was any attempt by the seller to mislead.
I helped him to correct his listing to UK Bidders only. He never had any intention to sell or ship it abroad, it was a genuine mistake.
Someone in France won the auction the first time around.
If an item is UK sale only anyone outside the UK can't bid.

Southoftheborder

There was something off about this WPG eBay sale. In the end it went for less than the winning bid on the morning of the sale. There were no bid retractions listed but the bidder who seemed to be making all the running vanished....

John Lever

After a couple of days the seller revised the auction conditions so could some bidders have been excluded somehow ?
The jacket looked excellent and I think WPG make a very good Irvin.

petermack09