• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Star A-2

Silver Surfer

i did, as i have on occasion with misguided ebay sellers. i always point out that with the information that an a-2 is a reproduction, and not an original wwll issue jacket, they seller will avoid any issues should they sell the jacket. some sellers are miffed,, and some are grateful for the info.

Silver Surfer

follow up on the star. the seller was at first confounded, but after i pointed out that would be a black elc label attached under one of the pocket flaps....or the remnants of of one, he was thankful for the info,, and in fact gracious about it. not all of the folks who try to sell a repro as original wwll issue want to hear about it, and can sometimes be quite adamant about their "original wwll jacket". alls well, that ends well.

Clark J

The guy selling the star got back to me also ,, his response was basically of course he knew it was a repo and he referenced his tounge and cheek discription. I replied not when you have it listed in "original WW2 Item"