• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Kelso

philip.ed

For a 38!

Yahoo Japan for some quality bargains!

Is there a knack to browsing/purchasing from Yahoo Japan? I've had a look before and never been able to get to grips with it! I'm a 38 and looking for a seal/red knit combo A2. I'd love any advice as I've been told before that there can be some steals on these Japanese websites in my size range.

mulceber

Is there a knack to browsing/purchasing from Yahoo Japan? I've had a look before and never been able to get to grips with it! I'm a 38 and looking for a seal/red knit combo A2. I'd love any advice as I've been told before that there can be some steals on these Japanese websites in my size range.

Yeah, I haven’t had much luck with them either. I wish someone who knew what they were doing with it would post a tutorial.

ausreenactor

Yeah, I haven’t had much luck with them either. I wish someone who knew what they were doing with it would post a tutorial.
Use a buying agent.

DNF Import, PIJ Import, Buyee or any number of groups. John Lever uses another reliable crew...

Buyee is great. Use them for jackets all the time.

Dany McDonald

And be careful with your coverage in case of error from the buyer. Buyee will refund the cost of the item & shipping. I know I've had a seller send me the wrong Buzz N-3B and got refunded in full!

Just saying...

D