• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Jackets - heads up!

Shropshire-lad

For anyone interested, and for those not cruising ebay often.... two sheepskin jackets up for not a lot of money so far:
: Aero leather B3 size 44... (284168059459) 10 hours to run with one bid at £450.
: unknown maker D1 mechanics...size 44.... (114640674200) at £74 with four days to run and 23 bids
Both look good to my eye.... I’d be going for the D1 but have an m422a on order.... and swmbo would go critical ;-p!
Cheers
Jim

John Lever

I once owned one of those B3 labelled D1's. My advice would be to pass on it, the pettern was very poor allowing no arm movement

Southoftheborder

For anyone interested, and for those not cruising ebay often.... two sheepskin jackets up for not a lot of money so far:
: Aero leather B3 size 44... (284168059459) 10 hours to run with one bid at £450.
: unknown maker D1 mechanics...size 44.... (114640674200) at £74 with four days to run and 23 bids
Both look good to my eye.... I’d be going for the D1 but have an m422a on order.... and swmbo would go critical ;-p!
Cheers
Jim

I've checked that out but it seems like some sort of cheepo jacket to me. Why would it be mislabelled like that it it was any good?