• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay ID derebanto0

ausreenactor

Gents,

Just sold an RM N-1 overnight to eBayer derebanto0. 385 feedbacks in the last 30 days. 0 Feedbacks left for others? Paid in full right away. Anybody dealt with a D. Banton from California?

Spider senses are tingling.... 385 buys.. in a MONTH.. And nothing pleased him enough to leave a single feedback. No time I suppose buying 12 things a day! Registered EMS with tracking should cover 'us'.

Thanks muchly...

Couchy.

Pilot

Gents,

Just sold an RM N-1 overnight to eBayer derebanto0. 385 feedbacks in the last 30 days. 0 Feedbacks left for others? Paid in full right away. Anybody dealt with a D. Banton from California?

Spider senses are tingling.... 385 buys.. in a MONTH.. And nothing pleased him enough to leave a single feedback. No time I suppose buying 12 things a day! Registered EMS with tracking should cover 'us'.

Thanks muchly...

Couchy.
Typical dealer broker...Buys, pays, but never leaves a trace or record which would ID him as a buyer, hence making him / his profit transparent...even if he is reselling under another Ebay ID. The item or merchandise would give him away...not the ID ( even if different).
No feedback, no trace, no record...
Plenty of them on Ebay.

ausreenactor

Great input Gents... He requested that an invoice went in the box. Good call. Thanks for the input. Townsville? No jackets required for the next three years... Until I go home on reunion travel I suppose....

Stay classy..

Skip

Still in all mate, keep those antennae out there at least for 3 months.

Some time ago, I had a dodgy eBay bloke from Vietnam 'steal' my camera. he paid for it through someone he said was his girls PayPal account, who had a different address. It came back to bight me 3 months later when the "real' c/card owner (according to their bank - CBA) was jumping up and down about lost funds. The bank were pointing the finger at PAYPAL, which was in a way true, but interesting that it took 3 months for the so called victim of fraud to finally lodge a complaint. Originally I made the mistake of settling outside eBay and losing buyer protection, and even though it was settled through PayPal, and using a documented courier trail, I lost out in the end and the Bank/paypal won. So I imagine my bloke had a $2000 camera and his 'partner' got the money back he paid for it.

Pilot

Still in all mate, keep those antennae out there at least for 3 months.

Some time ago, I had a dodgy eBay bloke from Vietnam 'steal' my camera. he paid for it through someone he said was his girls PayPal account, who had a different address. It came back to bight me 3 months later when the "real' c/card owner (according to their bank - CBA) was jumping up and down about lost funds. The bank were pointing the finger at PAYPAL, which was in a way true, but interesting that it took 3 months for the so called victim of fraud to finally lodge a complaint. Originally I made the mistake of settling outside eBay and losing buyer protection, and even though it was settled through PayPal, and using a documented courier trail, I lost out in the end and the Bank/paypal won. So I imagine my bloke had a $2000 camera and his 'partner' got the money back he paid for it.
Guess your mistake was also to ship to a different address as given via the Paypal logged address system.
I believe it quite watertight if you ship to the address registered in (any) Paypal system...with or without the ( useless for seller) Ebay protection.
Anyway, learning by doing ( it wrong)....sorry, to read about your loss.