• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay-Goodwear SAT A2 Jacket in Size 46

Changeling

Nice looking Goodwear SAT A2 with a start price of £275

Lorenzo_l

Original SATs must be as rare as hen's teeth these days. Would J.C. work off of an original in his possession or from historical pictures when making an SAT?

Last edited:

Micawber

That's nice

armpit to armpit = 60cm / 23.62ins approx
sleeve length from shoulder to start of knitted cuff = 60cm / 23.62ins approx
back of collar to the start of knitted waist band = 54.5cm / 21.4ins approx

Add the waistband and that still comes up quite short.

Officer Dibley

That's nice

armpit to armpit = 60cm / 23.62ins approx
sleeve length from shoulder to start of knitted cuff = 60cm / 23.62ins approx
back of collar to the start of knitted waist band = 54.5cm / 21.4ins approx

Add the waistband and that still comes up quite short.

Micawber short ......? :cool:

Southoftheborder

Well that went for an arm and a leg. It made the highest price I can remember seeing a Good wear get on eBay UK. I put in what I thought was a good bid and was blasted out of the water. Anyone here the lucky winner?

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Well that went for an arm and a leg. It made the highest price I can remember seeing a Good wear get on eBay UK. I put in what I thought was a good bid and was blasted out of the water. Anyone here the lucky winner?
Almost $1k total for a 7 year old GW... Interesting if the buyer was our VLJ member?

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
That’s a pretty rare jacket, even for that vintage. JC has only made a couple of the SAT contract jackets. Unlike RW or Dubow, of which he has made a ton. I can see why it fetched a fair price.
DD
GW jackets are always highly valuable independently if used or new ones, have just noticed that this time it almost reached 1k for well used piece of art. Love GW jackets, John makes unique things!