• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay feedback

Andrew

I must be dreaming but tonight I have 616 positive feedbacks but the last time I looked yesterday I'm sure I had about 554. There's nothing new added to the last ones, so i'm assuming that they have changed the way they accredit feedback to you, but there's no announcements.

Has this happened to anyone else?

T-Bolt

Andrew.......I just checked my feedback and no change in mine. I wonder why yours did what it did?? :)

Ted

shanghai joe

Leadsky said:
I must be dreaming but tonight I have 616 positive feedbacks but the last time I looked yesterday I'm sure I had about 554. There's nothing new added to the last ones, so i'm assuming that they have changed the way they accredit feedback to you, but there's no announcements.

Has this happened to anyone else?

i think they're allowing you to count the feedbacks from same buyer/seller whereas previously you can have only one no matter the number of transactions with the same individual!

Peter Graham

Just checked and my feedback is the same but the stars for seller ratings have disappeared. Those fuckers are at something !

hacker

Peter Graham said:
Just checked and my feedback is the same but the stars for seller ratings have disappeared. Those fuckers are at something !

If they took away your stars, it means your a deadbeat........ :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5Star

Jason

No change to mine - at first I thought it might have been multiple feedbacks from the same seller or buyer (perhaps on multiple lot items for example) and that instead of grouping the feedback ratings from the one seller/buyer on the same day together, they'd seperated them and now counting as individual transactions - but I have a few of these and nothing changed with my feedback rating from what I can tell.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Leadsky said:
I must be dreaming but tonight I have 616 positive feedbacks but the last time I looked yesterday I'm sure I had about 554.

That's weird, Andrew.

Mines the same as always, so it's not down to the repeat buyers. Whereas you show 616, followed by:

Lifetime Summary: Positives:554 Negatives:0|Positive Feedback:100%

I always wondered whether they could count, better check your invoice ...

bazelot

Mine did not change. It's only Ebay feedbacks. If it were greenbacks on my bank account I would probably investigate further :)

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
With the change in Feedback, members will soon be able to affect each other's Feedback Score by one point each week. To make sure that repeat Feedback is calculated in the Feedback Score, the transaction the members are leaving Feedback for must have ended in a separate week. For Feedback, eBay defines a week as Monday through Sunday, Pacific Time.

eBay will begin counting repeat transactions in mid-February 2008. In May, we will retroactively recalculate your Feedback score to include repeat activity prior to February 2008.

dujardin

hellooooo,

i just take a look on my feedback and i don't see any change.
but i'm on ebay to buy (+-160 feedback) more than selling (+-12).

byeeeeeeeeee

marcel

dujardin

hello,

another reflexion concerning who is who between VLJ and ebay.

this question is for the team.

is it not possible to have in the ''members'' section of this forum or under our avatar our ebay name appearing so that anybody can make the ''junction'' with by example DUJARDIN on the VLJ and DUJARDIN05 on ebay ?????

and question for everybody; what do you think of this possibility ???

byeeeeeeeeee marcel

ps for the team : if you know it's too ''difficult'' to realise this, delete my post.

dujardin

hello again,

sorry gents , don't pay attention to my last; i'm just back from my work and my brain need some rest.

to do this more easy, i think it would be more simple that the one who want to give his ebay name just give answer in this post.

i begin

dujardin equal dujardin05 on ebay

byeeeeeeeeee marcel