• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Eastman Jacket Label

Edward

its their "house jacket." no particular specific copy of issued A-2 just a generic but great jacket just the same. odd it looks Russet in some pics and dark seal in others.

Beaner1

Thanks Edward could just be the lighting?
Looks like Eastman's don't lose much money and depending on when this was purchased could even make a bit.
It will be interesting to see what it finally sells for.

MikeyB-17

Blimey, wrist knits with seams. Very similar to mine (which cost me £300 BIN in December, and I thought I did well), but probably even older. Mine has that type of Talon.

Beaner1

Nice one still trying to figure out what jacket to go for I started on the CC jacket and now having looked through the various threads on here just confused the heck out of myself! sigh.

Micawber

Blimey, wrist knits with seams. Very similar to mine (which cost me £300 BIN in December, and I thought I did well), but probably even older. Mine has that type of Talon.

It's an oldie, unless the cuffs have been replaced of course. Should size up big.

blackrat2

I can’t work out the knits
That seam doesn’t run to the leather, has it been pulled n lost a row of stitches or sewn to tighten loose knits?
I have to say it actually doesn’t look bad and the Talon looks nice for a house jacket
It’s a good size

Micawber

Looking more closely at the knits and the possible slight variation in the leather hem I would think they have been replaced. Still, as long as the sleeves are long enough a decent pair of knits is no big deal.

MikeyB-17

I dunno if the wrist knits have been replaced-my cuffs look like that, and it looks to me like the seam does go to the leather. If they have been replaced it’s a very good match. Either they’ve either been buggered about with for some reason, or it’s even earlier than mine and that’s what ELC were using at the time. I love mine, although the reinforcing on the zip tape is plastic and my later ELC house A-2 had a much nicer Talon, but it doesn’t bother me enough to change it. The leather on that one (which I’m prepared to bet is steer) looks fantastic.