• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay-Bill Kelso J A Dubow A-2 Size 42

Changeling

Nice looking BK Dubow with a start price of $499.99

mulceber

by the sellers measurements, its more like a size 40, imo.

True, but the seller is the first to admit he doesn’t know much about it (isn’t even sure whether it’s an original or a repro). I wouldn’t find it hard to believe he messed up the pit-to-pit measurement.

Pilot

Wow.
Thank you ... Wanted to recommend this lot to one friend with 42 size ... now probably I will not.
Sorry, still a well made jacket and for the above suggested $500 its a good deal.
Surely it will nicely wear in and besides...apparently 90% of the buyers don’t care about details, it was mentioned here several times....so no...go for it.

Flightengineer

Sorry, still a well made jacket and for the above suggested $500 its a good deal.
Surely it will nicely wear in and besides...apparently 90% of the buyers don’t care about details, it was mentioned here several times....so no...go for it.

OK. For the same money, he can get Dubow from Platon, which, as experts here say (I myself not new a lot about nuances of this contract) is a pretty accurate repro. However, he will have to wait a few months.