• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay A-11 Bulova Sterling case

Pilot

That is a very good deal. You won’t find better, used, A-11 cases than the sterling silver Bulova cases.

- Ian
Agree for the case...but only the case...the rest was....hmmm not good IMHO.
I have 3 Sterlings....Bulova A-11 ...already posted here...plus another one which is a keeper.

EmergencyIan

^ Right. If you have the case; wihich also has the correct crown, you can get the rest of the correct parts to complete the A-11, including some NOS parts if you desire.

- Ian

Pilot

^ Right. If you have the case; wihich also has the correct crown, you can get the rest of the correct parts to complete the A-11, including some NOS parts if you desire.

- Ian
Absolutely...1000% agree...point was...on the other 118 bucks A-11 only the case was good...all other...hmmmm

EmergencyIan

I agree. The case is definitely worth the $118, but as you said, the rest of what you get is disposable. Though, the buyer who is in the know only got it for the case. I just hope the buyer was in the know, or sends it for service to someone who is.

- Ian

Pilot

I agree. The case is definitely worth the $118, but as you said, the rest of what you get is disposable. Though, the buyer who is in the know only got it for the case. I just hope the buyer was in the know, or sends it for service to someone who is.

- Ian
can only concur...