• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Easy company patch

ausreenactor

while we are on topic for airborne patches, does anyone have any experience of this 101st patch from ATF?

not sure if it is just a lazy photoshop job, but that chunk of brown fabric/threads between the top and bottom patch really bothers me, I am guessing it was cut from a photo where the patch was also sewn onto the jacket, but whoever did it didn't bother to remove the middle brown/OD part?
Have one here if you want better pics. Not ideal for OD or Officer uniforms... Khaki fabric fills the area between the SSI and the Airborne tab..

ausreenactor

while we are on topic for airborne patches, does anyone have any experience of this 101st patch from ATF?

not sure if it is just a lazy photoshop job, but that chunk of brown fabric/threads between the top and bottom patch really bothers me, I am guessing it was cut from a photo where the patch was also sewn onto the jacket, but whoever did it didn't bother to remove the middle brown/OD part?

20200816_221058.jpg

20200816_221104.jpg
20200816_221115.jpg

On an ATF officer shirt....

kirova

finally found it

got this one from ebay last year, probably not the best repro out there, but I only paid $8 for it so I am not complaining :) (and looks like that seller is not active anymore as s/he hasn't had any new feedback for over 6 months)

Attachments

• DSC_1258.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 165
  • DSC_1260.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 193

wiLLz

finally found it

got this one from ebay last year, probably not the best repro out there, but I only paid $8 for it so I am not complaining :) (and looks like that seller is not active anymore as s/he hasn't had any new feedback for over 6 months)
Pretty good for 8e, way better than what i've seen in this price range

wiLLz

Have they arrived yet? Placed an order last week. Gota 506th patch just in case!
Yeah they arrived just this morning, i had to leave right after but i brought one with me to look at it
Quality is good, i was expecting it to be more "rigid" on the blue part but i think it is normal, it is my first patch so i have no point of comparaison
Also one of the claws is really too big

Attachments

• IMG_20200825_104605.jpg
    IMG_20200825_104605.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 184
Last edited: